WordPress for Beginners – Master WordPress
Informazioni sul corso
This course will guide you through every single step from installation to finished website. I'll show you how you can install Wordpress on your own computer for free, so you don't have to pay for a domain name or hosting fees while you complete this course. Once you've got Wordpress installed on your computer, you will learn how to build and run a successful, beautiful, responsive-design website you can be proud of. Practice, practice and more practice. Every section inside this course has a practice lecture at the end, reinforcing everything with went over in the lectures. I also created a small application the you will be able to download to help you practice PHP. To top it off, we will build and awesome CMS like WordPress, Divi or Drupal.
- Know how to configure Wordpress for best results
- Understand plugins & themes and how to find/install them
- Protect their Wordpress website from hackers and spammers
- Create a static homepage useful for most websites, or a blog like homepage useful for bloggers.
- Create an affiliate site for passive, recurring income
- Create a Responsive Website that looks good on any browser
Installing WordPress Locally
Desktop Server Updated – Insecure Fix00:00
How to install WordPress on your PC07:00
Closing Down Local Site07:00
A first look around WordPress
Post & Page Editor(s)07:00
The WordPress Dashboard07:00
The Gutenberg Editor07:00
WordPress Settings, Plugins & Themes
Allowing Comments & Comment Moderation00:00
Setting up a Gravatar00:00
Plugins & Adding a Sitemap07:00
Website Content with Posts & Pages
WordPress Posts v WordPress Pages00:00
Importance of Post Excerpts00:00
Introduction to WordPress Security00:00
What to Do if a Plugin Locks you Out00:00
How to change your WordPress Author Page Name (Advanced)07:00
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 10 articles
- 31 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- No prior knowledge of Wordpress is required as everything will be covered in this course.
- You will need a working computer and a web browser connected to the internet..
- You don't need any coding experience at all. That is the beauty of Wordpress.
- If you want to learn Wordpress without paying for a web host, this course is perfect. I'll show you how you can install Wordpress on your very own computer while you learn.
- This course is for you if you want to build a website, whether for personal or business reasons.
- If you want to learn to master Wordpress without getting bogged down with technical jargon, this course is for you.
- If you want to get step-by-step, over-the-shoulder tuition from an ex-school teacher who has been using and teaching Wordpress since 2004.
- This course is perfect for you if you are taking over an existing Wordpress website, or want to build one from scratch, but don't know where to start.
- This course is for anyone that wants to be the Wordpress goto guy or gal.